Change the world by being yourself. Amy Poehler

It was a busy day. We reached the school by about 8:30 a.m. 
After reaching the school immediately went to sign the attendance and joined for the morning line duty.
 In the first period I had class on 7w and had taken the attendance also and a distributed the basics science answer sheets and mark list where also prepared. In the class notes where also delivered. Next period was at 6h and it was my last class over there and completed the chapter 'attraction and repulsion' and notes where also given properly full stop in the third period I don't have any class on 6 L. In the fifth period after the lunch break I had period over the 7w division for their moral science class. In the 6th period I had engaged the 7U and start at the topic organic content of soil. In the 7th  period I had class on the 6S division and given the notes there. After the evening land duty and marking the evening attendance we leave the school successfully.

Popular posts from this blog

20/13/2022

ചിന്താപൂർവമുള്ള നീക്കം

whatever you are be a good one