Be yourself, everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde

Today I reach the school at the nearest at about 8:40 a.m. after signing the morning attendance we reached the auditorium the place where allotted for us. First our was at 7w class and where I had taken the basics science and deliver the notes. In the second period I was at 6 J class where I had managed the class and give the revision questions. The third her was at 9 is where I had give and introduction about 'excretion in other organism'. On the 5th period I had taken the substitution on the 6s division and there I had delivered the notes on the 6th chapter 'living in harmony'. On the 6th period I had class on the six l division and teachers the 'uses of magnets and the features of the magnet' and also notes where given. On the last over I had taken the class and completed the lesson plan 'contribution of scientist over the field of taxonomy'.

Popular posts from this blog

20/13/2022

ചിന്താപൂർവമുള്ള നീക്കം

whatever you are be a good one