9/11/2023

It was a nice day. As from now I was allotted as the class teacher of 7w class. I reach the school early at about 8:35 a.m. after signing the attendance I had went to the 7w class and taken the attendance as there was a small number of students were went to the tour I had given them some work.
In the second period I had class on 8 l division and had taken the 'taxonomic hierarchy' topic. 
Today I had observation from the optional teacher that is shiny Jacob ma'am and had taken the class effectively.
 In the third period I had classes on 7 c division there I have taken the topic 'soil erosion' and give them brief introduction. In the fourth period I had got a substitution on 6 J class where  there actual period where about IT practical and I have managed the class full stop after the lunch break I had class on 9 U division on the day there it be practical exam where going on and I along with the concern teacher assisted their practical exam and it was a great experience. On the 6th and 7th period I had substitution duty over the class 6 l and 6 and taken the topic uses of 'magnets and poles' and given the notes also and also done evening lying duty even though it was a great day with a great new experience.

Popular posts from this blog

20/13/2022

ചിന്താപൂർവമുള്ള നീക്കം

whatever you are be a good one